In the corporate finance area, Mr. Kneib has represented issuers and investment banks in connection with numerous recent IPO and first-time issuer transactions, including those for:
- American Homes 4 Rent
- Ares Management, L.P.
- CareTrust REIT Inc.
- Chatham Lodging Trust, Inc.
- Colony Starwood Homes
- CyrusOne Inc.
- Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc.
- InfraREIT, Inc.
- JBG Smith Properties
- Linwork Properties SOCIMI, S.A.
- MGM Growth Properties LLC
- National Storage Affiliates Trust
- Spirit MTA REIT, Inc.
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc.
- RealD, Inc.
Mr. Kneib continues to be active on equity and debt offerings for many of the above companies and numerous other real estate, hospitality, gaming, and technology companies including:
- Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc.
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc.
- Douglas Emmett, Inc.
- Four Corners Property Trust, Inc.
- Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc.
- Kilroy Realty Corporation
- Preferred Apartment Communities, Inc.
- Simon Property Group, Inc.
- TIER REIT, Inc.
- T-Mobile US, Inc.
- Westport Fuel Systems Inc.
- Wynn Resorts, Limited
Prior to joining Latham in 2007, Mr. Kneib served as a law clerk to Judge John M. Walker, Jr. of the Unites States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and Judge Paul J. Kelly, Jr. of the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Kneib was a Certified Public Accountant in the assurance practice of KPMG LLP.