Adam Czernikiewicz is a corporate associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins. He advises private equity firms and public companies on:
- Public and private mergers and acquisitions
- Public company representation
- Cross-border transactions
- Complex carve-outs and divestitures
- Shareholder activism strategies
Mr. Czernikiewicz is active in the firm’s pro bono program, representing asylum applicants before the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services component of the Department of Homeland Security.
Mr. Czernikiewicz joined the firm in 2017 after receiving his JD, magna cum laude, from the University of Illinois College of Law, where he served as co-editor-in-chief of the Illinois Law Update.