Arash Aminian Baghai is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Latham & Watkins. He is a corporate finance and securities law attorney, focusing in particular on complex equity derivative transactions.
Mr. Aminian Baghai has advised clients on:
- Capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings, follow-on offerings of convertible debt, straight debt, and equity, contingent equity facilities, and equity forward transactions
- Structuring unique securities products, such as mandatorily convertible equity units and “common-tracking” preferred, including in connection with business combination transactions
- Debt and capital restructuring transactions, including tender and exchange offers, accelerated share repurchases, and stock splits
- Disclosure and reporting obligations under US federal securities laws
- Corporate governance matters, including Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance
- Listed company obligations under stock exchange rules