Our Fintech Industry Group is a cross-section of attorneys across many of the firm’s practice and industry groups who can advise on any aspect of a fintech matter, and more broadly any company in the fintech space, across global jurisdictions. Our practice is united by a common objective of leveraging our varied expertise to further financial innovation. We are excited to partner with and advise those who are investing in and building solutions to change the financial industry.
Our global coverage, combined with expertise from more than 60 established practice and industry groups, enables us to advise clients throughout the fintech ecosystem. We work with:
- Financial institutions as they adapt and transform
- Fintech startups — from inception through to all rounds of funding, to IPO and beyond
- Technology companies diversifying into fintech
- Investors and acquirers as they identify and secure strategic opportunities
- Big data and analytics firms on all aspects of their businesses
Visit our Global Fintech and Payments Blog for insights and commentary on the latest tech, regulatory, and market trends driving innovation in financial services.
Download our interactive glossary of acronyms, slang, and terminology of the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology industry.