Nadia Sager is a partner in the San Diego office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the firm's Investment Funds Practice. Ms. Sager represents top private fund sponsors and investors in forming, investing in and operating leading private funds. Ms. Sager also chairs the firm’s Diversity Leadership Committee, charged with leading the firm’s global talent diversity strategy and diversity innovation efforts.
- Representing sponsors in their global fundraising activities
- Representing institutional investors around the world in their private investment activities
- Representing buyout funds, real estate funds, energy/infrastructure funds, co-investment funds, venture funds, hedge funds and other private funds in investments, operations and exits
- Negotiating strategic relationships, operating joint ventures, co-investments, club arrangements and other long-term partnering arrangements
- Structuring US and international investment and operations
- Leading investment advisory M&A transactions, including sponsor sales and acquisitions and passive investments in sponsor organizations
- Effecting spin-outs and separation arrangements
- Structuring internal sponsor arrangements
- Advising on securities law matters, including registration and compliance under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and exemptions under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Investment Company Act of 1940
Ms. Sager has extensive experience with investments and investors throughout the world, including Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Latin America.