Annemarie Reilly is a member of the firm's Restructuring, Insolvency & Workouts Practice.
Ms. Reilly represents distressed companies, lenders, creditors, and shareholders in all aspects of the restructuring process. She specializes in the representation of debtors in Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganizations, as well as out-of-court debt restructurings.
Ms. Reilly also participates in the firm’s pro bono program, previously serving as a coordinator of the VAWA Program, through which attorneys represent victims of severe domestic violence in various immigration proceedings under the Violence Against Women Act.
Ms. Reilly’s experience includes representation of:
- The Debtors-in-Possession in the prepackaged chapter 11 bankruptcy of RHI Entertainment, Inc.
- The first lien administrative agent in the chapter 11 bankruptcy of Centaur, LLC
- The Debtors-in-Possession in the chapter 11 bankruptcy of Boston Generating, LLC
- The Debtors-in-Possession in the chapter 11 bankruptcy of National Envelope Corporation
- Wastequip Inc. in its comprehensive out-of-court debt restructuring
- The liquidating trustee in connection with the chapter 11 bankruptcy and liquidation of Advanta Corp.
- The Debtors-in-Possession in the chapter 11 bankruptcy of A123 Systems, Inc. (n/k/a B456 Systems, Inc.)
- The Debtors-in-Possession in the chapter 11 bankruptcy of OnCure Holdings, Inc.
- The Debtors-in-Possession in the prearranged chapter 11 bankruptcy of Tuscany International Drilling Inc.
- The Debtor-in-Possession in the prearranged chapter 11 bankruptcy of USEC Inc.