March 19, 2012
Latham & Watkins’ project finance practice group placed among the Top 10 law firms in 21 categories across a range of global power, projects, renewables, oil & gas, and metals & mining matters in the annual league tables for 2011 published by Infrastructure Journal. The firm received #1 rankings in eight categories:
- by both the number of deals and total deal value for Global-Power, Americas-Projects and Americas-Power;
- by the number of deals for Americas-Renewables; and
- by total deal value for Asia Pacific-Oil & Gas.
The firm also garnered three #2 placements for:
- Global-Renewables by total deal value;
- Americas-Renewables by total deal value; and
- Africa and Middle East-Metals & Mining by number of deals.
The results demonstrate the global breadth and depth of the firm’s industry leading project finance practice.